Tricks To Get High Amount Of Traffic Doing SEO
Do You Own A Website And Have Zero Traffic? What should be your next Step? How You Can Reach Your Audiences? Yes, these are questions you might be wondering. So I’ll bring 10 simple tricks to get huge amount of traffic through your own Website. But, How can it be possible? You are having “No Traffic” or say very less traffic to your Website.
Search Engine Optimization Checklist
You should optimize your Website for your Audiences and Search Engines & here are the 10 simple tricks to optimize your Website so to reach in top of Search Engines Results Pages (SERP).
10 Simple Tricks To Reach In Top Of Google, Yahoo, Bing or any other Search Engines Listings
- Check for your Website Title, choose the best Keywords as per your Webpage content & summarize the entire post/webpage in 7 to 10 Words (maximum 70 characters)
- Write Meta Description for your Webpage/Blog Post summarizing your Website Blog Post/Webpage which should not be more than 160 characters.
- Write Heading under H1 Tag describing the Webpage Product or your Service or about the Blog Post in not more than 10 to 12 Words.
- Write an unique content more than 1500 Words with an appropriate Sub-Headings under H2 to H6 Tags for a Blog Post, If you have an unique product/service may be 300+ Words content is enough for your Webpage to reach in Top of Search Engines listing.
- Content Optimization: Make short sentences, users find it boring to read long paragraphs. You may use Bullets list, it’s very easier way to describe your Product/Service or even when you own a Blog through which you can encourage users to read the post in points.
- Use Bold, Italic and Underlined texts, wherever necessary to highlight & stand out from the other contents on the page.
- Add Images and provide Image Alt Tag, i.e. alt attribute under the img tag, so make the image informative for Search Engines to understand.
- Do Internal Linking with other related webpages/blog posts, so users can read more on the specific topics/product/service.
- While linking other pages, you may choose specific phrases which in SEO terms is known as Keyphrases or more commonly known as “Keywords“, i.e., you are doing Anchor Text Optimization.
- Use Sitemaps (in both forms HTML/Dynamic & XML form which contains list of links) & submit your Website URLs (links) in Search Engines Webmaster Tools to index your Webpages.
I hope this simple tricks helps your Website to gain good positions in Search Engines Listings. Will post more on all the points with other posts and link it through this post for in-depth information.
Will appreciate if you provide feedback through your comments.